Thursday, October 28, 2010

TRUCE

“Just gonna stand there and hear me cryBut that’s alright because I love the way you lie”


I still can’t believe they used that song. 
“Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that’s alright because I love the way you lie”


B: If you’re here to deliver any further humiliation, Dorota can sign for it.
C: Jenny was right. If we keep going we’ll both end up dead and I like myself too much to let that happen. I assume you feel the same.
B: About myself? More. What do you suggest?
C: The truth.
B: Why don’t you just skywrite the word ‘double-crossed.’ It’d be more subtle.
C: Look, we can keep blaming each other for what happened that night or we can admit harder truth. It was no one’s fault. It was fate. Tragedy.
B: If Serena hadn’t kissed Dan, then Nate wouldn’t have been at the hospital looking for her and Jenny wouldn’t have come looking for Nate.
C: If Dorota hadn’t gone into labor..
B: Maybe everything would be different. But it’s not.
C: We’re holding on to the pain because it’s all we have left, but we don’t have to. We have a choice.
B: Truce?  You can see yourself out.
C: I know the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment