Thursday, October 21, 2010

bored to death x_X

Our vacation started last last Sunday. If I remembered it correctly, it started October 10, 2010 the day after our last final exam. Since that day, I get to do nothing, nothing, nothing, and more nothing.

 I am bored to death!!!


Every day since the vacation started, I always do the same things on weekdays but when it comes to weekends (Thank God) .. I get to do different things :)


I don’t have many choices..so my routine goes like this from Mondays to Fridays:

I woke up every day at 8 o’clock in the morning..

I got 30 minutes to wake myself up, eat breakfast and wash my face.

At 8:30 I watch doraemon and detective conan up to 9:30.

From 9:30-12:00 noon, I get to do nothing, nothing, and more nothing. I sit at the couch, stare outside the window, stand till I get tired and watch again if there’s something interesting.

By 12:00 we(by we, I mean me and my mom) eat our lunch.

At 12:30 I surf the internet until I get bored. I usually stay online up to two hours, it depends if I am doing something or downloading anything.

At 5:00, we watch this Korean TV series “temptation of wife”.

After watching, again, I get to do nothing, nothing, and more nothing. I wait for my dad to come home, and when he arrives, I go to my room and play my ds, or psp, or cell phone, or watch TV AGAIN (for crying out loud!!!), or listen to my iPod. 

I do this until its 8 o’clock in the evening. Cause 8pm onwards is watch time for me. From 8-9pm I get to watch at etc or jack my favorite US TV series, at 9-10pm I get to watch my favorite local TV dramas which is Magkaribal and Imortal.  

After that, if I’m not yet sleepy, I watch Jimmy Neutron until time pass and It’ll just shock me like electricity that it’s already 1am in the morning and its way pass my bed time. :)

 
And then back to the top again LOL.

I have two things in mind, first, when would I be able to do something that doesn’t involve any of my senses. I always use my sense of sight in watching, my sense of taste in eating, my sense of hearing in listening to music, and touch in feeling things around me.

Second, is there any activity in this world that is for our sense of smell (just curious)? An activity that is fun, worth the time, and interesting. If there is, I know it would be unusual.

So I only have few choices for this semestral break, and 3 of my senses would be use.
But before that, the few things that I’ve done for the past week to eradicate my boredom are:

·         I went to see a movie twice in a row
 ·         I went to see a movie (again)
·         I watched DVD s at home
·         Food trip at SM
·         Read books at the bookstore
·         Tutor my friend at the food court
·         Shop and shop and shop
·         Visit the Quiapo Church


And my everyday choices would be:

a.)    Watch TV (always)













b.)    Watch a movie (not enough fund)













c.)     Watch DVD (I’m running out of them)
















d.)    Play my DS (I’m getting sick of it)














e.)    Play my PSP (I’m getting sick of it)











f.)     Surf the internet (FACEBOOK – my crush is offline ^^)













g.)    Text with friends (my crush don’t have a load ^^)


















h.)    Talk on the phone (what’s to talk about)



















i.)      Listen to music (LSS always)

















j.)      Talk to myself (crazy)

k.)    Talk to neighbors (no way)

l.)      Sleep like a baby (the weather is good)













And lastly,

m.)  Do this Blog (It’ll do)



















Things I want to do:
       
         1)  Bowling (just 1-3 games)













        2)Eat at Golden crown with friends (it’s worth the bucks) 



















     

       3)Go ice skating with friends (it’s been so long)








      







  4)Karaoke (lalalalala)








     













 5)Travel around the country (need a vacation)

      




















          6)Stroll at the mall (shop shop shop)




        










      7)Go to starcity and try the snow world (haven’t been there since 2004)

          
  










    


  
      8)Ride a long zip line (to feel the adrenaline ^^)


           














      9)Swim (miss it so much)
















but then, I'm choosing just to relax and be a 
COUCH POTATO :)



What ever choices we have, we could always choose to do different things to make life more meaningful and colorful. Let's ENJOY our life :)
we can only live it once... so let's live it right and live it for Him.






to God be the Glory :)







"LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH"

No comments:

Post a Comment