Saturday, September 11, 2010

photoblog :)

i just noticed.. most of my blogs where full of pictures and not words :)


well.. pictures is worth a thousand words! so why not make it a photo blog..


A photoblog (or photolog, or phlog) is a form of photo sharing and publishing in the format of a blog. It differs from a blog through the predominant use of and focus on photographs rather than text. Photoblogging (the action of posting photos to a photoblog) gained momentum in the early 2000s with the advent of the moblog and cameraphones.


i have lots of photos to share from my cam and my phone, well.. my phone's camera is not that great but its ok :) it'll do good :D



plus the fact that pictures are one way or the best way to keep memories, to record it and preserve it :)

it has a lot of stories to tell.. can create a lot of reactions :)


and for me, its a one way to explain how you feel...


awww! :( i want to be a photographer ... have those moments and captured them with my cam, it has always been a dream of mine..
now i want to have one of these !

expensive though.. :(
but it's ok, my cam is doing good.. and i love it.. its pink ^_~


i'll just save money so that after a year or two, ..
i'll have my own slr ^^




God! that's one awesome achievement :)


i already started last week, and decided to put it in my other bank account :)
so that i won't get to spend it anytime i would want to go out and have some fun HAHA :D


anyways! i'll just share some of those pics i captured and make a story out of it haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment