Saturday, September 11, 2010

hello BER months! :D

GOODBYE August! 

HELLO September!! October! November! and Christmas!! :D


thankyou august for my birthday!

for these random moments..
from my birthday bash w/ hs friends :) more likely my bff's

another from my birthday! :) with my DYC cake

eating moments @ school during classes or vacants :)

@ trinoma while playing @ timezone .. 


something wacky from k-hub ^_^


stolen from those bowling moments :D


@ trinoma's garden after the movie


 some crazy shots :D

cake mania ;)


those bowling moments :D


hagard moments :D

trippings! :)))


hellweek moments that makes you wanna say WTF!?


those random moments where you just want to take pictures!


GOODBYE!



HELLO SEPTEMBER!



BAM!
lets get ready for a BERyyyyyy busy BER months!!!




2 comments:

  1. it's our almost 7 years of friendship but I still dont know where EXACTLY is your house. We call ourselves friends huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha pinapapunta kita dito the other day gulo no nmn kausap.. hmp

    ReplyDelete