Saturday, September 11, 2010

I DO!!!

I DO WANNA WATCH IT!! :D

here's the trailer of Star cinema's I Do ..


can't wait any longer..

it'll be on Sept. 29, 2010 .. and dang! don't have a company yet to watch it, i hope Micah will say yes to my proposal! HAHA

i have always been a fan of Enchong Dee.. (not erich HAHA :D ) I mean, what's not to love about this guy,, good actor, handsome, almond eyes, moreno, hot body, a swimmer, champion athlete and good dancer..

Erich is so effin lucky!

oh well! that's life..

before the enrich tandem.. no one else is good enough for enchong .. and then there came erich ..
and poof! it became coco crunch! joke LOL... and then poof! their tandem clicked because of their chemistry.. i love it! now everyone loves the Enrich tandem.. their effective to their roles plus the real score about them makes the crowd more crazy!!! Erich is beautiful but inside? i don't really wanna talk about that issues, whether good or maldita? just take care of my beloved EnCHong!!! :)))


i'm so excited for the movie!!!



if no one is gonna come with me? who cares! i'll watch it by myself!! :D



more pictures! cute pictures!!



i want my own Enchong Dee!! :))))









EXCITED!! :D

2 comments: