Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The view...

 
This is the view from the cemetery, I was laying on the ground trying to relax. With so many people sitting, chatting and eating around the graves of their loved ones, I can't even concentrate to think. This pic is from my cellphone, I didn't bring any cam cause it feels inconvenient and I already knew that my cousin will be there (he is a professional photographer).

My granny died when I was 11, its been 8 years now,while my grandpa died weeks before I was born so I didn't really get the chance to meet him.


I can still remember the day, I was in my room watching cartoons and then suddenly I thought of my granny, and then I prayed for her, I was almost crying (the memory was so fresh) asking God not to let anything bad happen to her. Then I heard a knock, It was my mom, she told me that granny had passed away. It was so shocking for me, like a bummer. I was there praying and the next thing you know, she's gone, it feels like someone staked me directly into the heart. I was so young, and I can still remember how she help me every time my brother and I fight, every time I get scolded by my parents. That night, that exactly same hour (when my mom told me) and the day of the funeral, it all feels the same, the pain is sinking onto me. It's hurting me and I can't stop crying. I've never been the best grandchild for her, but I love her enough. And I know, this time she is happy now with grandpa, and I am also happy for them. Because I know, whatever happens, they are guiding us. Love you both!

my lollipop candle :) LOL. I only made this small, way back we used to make big ones, like balls. But since most of our relatives are already residing outside the country, there's only few of us to visit our grandparents. 
me and my cuz achang 


November 1, its been a tiring day, we walked for like a mile? haha but hey it's worth it, its for my special ones. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment