Wednesday, November 10, 2010

another chair special :)

this ones is from B's birthday celebration "War at the Roses" episode.

Blair’s Birthday ends best when Chuck is around.

on her 17th birthday

17th, 20th, 18th birthday girl


B: What are you still doing here, Chuck? I threw you out hours ago.
C: I wanted to let you know the treaty is over.
B: Fine with me. This pretense of civility was exhausting.
C: Being amicable isn’t in our blood. I’ve realized we’re not friends, friends have to like each other and after what happened tonight, I could never like you.
B: I could never like you, either. In fact, I hate you.
C: I’ve never hated anyone more.
B: Every nerve ending in my body is electrified by hatred.
C: There is a fiery pit of hate burning inside of me, ready to explode.
B: So, it’s settled.
C: We’re settled.
 this is the scene were their fight ends with a hate sex.


bdfl:

I’m so impressed they got away with this on the CW

Had to be done…

more of Ed and Leigh

  • Ed.Leighton.Elle.Korea.
    Ed.Leighton.Elle.Korea.




    1. Please don’t disappoint us tonight!
      they find each other so irresistible
      Leighton Meester shooting for Vera Wang
      classy blair
      possitivetension:

Gossip Girl - Season 4 - Favorite Blair Screencap (1/3) - “Double 
Identity” 
       love this shot ;)


      :)
      so cute together ;)


      No comments:

      Post a Comment