Tuesday, August 24, 2010

new blog

this is my new blogspot account cause i forgot the password of my old account, that's why i'm gonna re-post  my very few blogs from my old account :)


Thursday, August 19, 2010



BLOG

i never really liked or even tried blogging before, but now,
as a new life ..as i am turning 19, i would love to record here my life..

obviously, next year i would be 20, and i want my last 365 days as a teen recorded..

i want it to be memorable than ever..

in other countries, they might be celebrating a super sweet sixteen,
a kinsenieta, or debut in 18th birthday..
but i don't prefer any of these ages, i would prefer 19 because its your last birthday as a teen.

and making it more memorable and meaningful would be great .. after all, when you turn 20, your almost saying goodbye to childhood..

:) i don't want any extravagant birthday part on my birthday, i just want it to be happy and memorable, and the rest 365 is up to me to make it exciting and forever lasting!!!! :)



very few .. indeed  LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment