Friday, August 27, 2010

cake mania

August 24 ,Tuesday , after our class, or should i say vacant .. because our professor Mr. Go didn't attend class because apparently, he was watching the Miss Universe Pageant, same as last year, he was also absent because he watched the pageant (he was our prof now for 3 consecutive semesters) .

o well, back to the story, after that, my classmate treat me for a cake, i mean, not only me, the cake was a half of a roll and it's a triple chocolate :)  so we (me and our classmates) shared the cake at Chowking after eating our lunch.



look how mouth watering it is :)

 


ooh, yummy!

  and then after 5 minutes .. this is what happen to the unfortunate cake..

it was sliced into parts to share :)







and that is actually my part :D
looks like someone is craving for more :)
HAHAHA look at Charise, uber crazy for the cake LOL! :D



and of course

remembrance to remember those days when I'm already celebrating my 60th or 70th or 80th or 90th birthday hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment