Sunday, January 2, 2011

PRELIMS = HELLWEEK

of course, after fun there's remorse after...

after the foundation week is the hell week...

hellweek.. 3 days of exam, 3 days  preparation...

i could really say that every time its hellweek, it drives me crazy, no sleep, study whole day, eye bags and pimples aww!!!

all you could take is coffee plus the fact that I got sick the week before hellweek, 3 days during the foundation, lucky me i didn't get stressed enough coz there's no classes. I was so weak and I was just getting better.. so the 3 day preparation for prelims was my 3 day rest after getting sick, so i pretty much do nothing.. that's why i was so exhausted.. i couldn't concentrate much..

oh well thank God i passed my exams :)  getting sick every week because of the weather is something  to worry about, i hope that it won't happen again this year 2011, specially on finals or else I'm doomed!!!


hardworking student :)




chocoffee

for the next 3 days of exam i always sleep early, early for tomorrow!!!! always 3 or 4 in the morning!

terrified to find the right answer



on the last day of exam, I go to school early to review, finding myself alone in the library, no one else is there because most of the students doesn't have saturday classes

No comments:

Post a Comment